The first few months of this year seem like a lifetime away, but looking back we shifted up a gear and got involved with some amazing schemes around the UK. Hopefully we’ll see these locations improve for walking and cycling in coming weeks.
- Manchester City Centre Princess Street Corridor (Arup)
- Ludgate Circus Junction Changes (City of London Corporation)
- Hackney Central Study (London Borough Hackney)
- Monitoring of temporary school street trial interventions in Wales and South East England. (Sustrans)
- Measuring changes suburban street use in Gosforth Garden Village (Newcastle City Council)